This is a photo of my little guy when he was about 18 months. We had some pics taken by a professional photographer who was looking for images for greeting cards. I loved this one, and it has only taken me 10 years to scrap it! The layout is a pagemaps sketch a wonderful source of inspiration, and the whole thing came together really quickly at the girls scrap night I try to get to each month (thanks for the inspiration lovely ladies!) I had trouble getting a good pic of it but hopefully you get the idea.
In this layout I have used a combination of the Urban Oasis, Sweet Slumber and Washington Apple Designer Series Papers, I also used the Very Vintage Jumbo Wheel and the Life Definitions stamp set. It's a really simple layout but I am thrilled with how it came together - as I say, the photo does not really do it justice. But I hope you like it.
Now onto the blog awards. The first one I received was a Beautiful Blog award
from my upline Mae Collins - thanks Mae. In accepting this award I need to nominate 10 other beautiful blogs and tell you ten things about myself. OK so here are 10 of my fave blogs to stalk for inspiration:
Nicole Derendorf - Stamping Down Under
Kirrily Matthews - KM Designs
Gardenia Pepworth - A Little Less Useless
Stamping with Steph
Rainbows by Robin
Bronwyn Eastley - addINKtive designs
Creating Cards with Andrea
Lynda Moss - StampINKins
- I am married to a chef I met whilst travelling in the UK
- I have one brother.
- I have one son.
- My fave things to do include having lunch with my girlfriends, craft time with girlfriends and having lunch and/or crafting with my mum!
- I LOVE elephants!
- My husband thinks my elephant collection may eventually overrun the house and leave us nowhere to sit/sleep/etc (lol!)
- The best thing about joining Stampin' Up! for me has been the wonderful people I have met both face to face and on line.
- I am going to my first Stampin' Up! convention in 2 weeks!
- I spent several months of my 20's backpacking overland from Kathmandu to London.
- I have a pet dog called Snoopy.
Now the other award I received was from the lovely Leah click on her name to check out her gorgeous blog.
I need to nominate some recipients for this blog too - and link to their blogs so here we go:
Thanks to all of those listed above for the wonderful inspiration they share on their blogs. When my mojo a- go-gos, these are the places I head to so my creative ideas start to flow again!
Thanks for stopping by!