- Stamps: Play Ball (Retired) Calendar Alphabet and Numbers
- Cardstock: Old Olive, So Saffron, Chocolate Chip
- Inks: So Saffron, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, White Craft Ink
- Accessories: Tall Tales DSP (Summer Mini catalogue) Jumbo Grommets (Summer Mini) On Board Timeless Type Chipboard Letters, Chololate Chip Double Stitched Ribbon, Signo White Gel Pen, Stampin' Dimensionals, Chocolate Chip Marker
- All Stamped Images are copyright Stampin' Up!
The next project is this adorable box with matching 3x3" gift cards and DSP envelopes.
- Stamps: Animal Stories (Summer Mini Catalogue), Really Retro (Ideas Book and Catalogue)
- Cardstock: Rose Red, Whisper White, So Saffron, Brilliant Blue, Old Olive
- Inks: Old Olive, Rose Red, Brilliant Blue, Chocolate Chip
- Accessories: Tall Tales DSP (Summer Mini Catalogue) White Gel Pen, So Saffron Marker, Mat Pack and Paper Piercing Tool, Build-a-brad, Flower Designer Brad, Playground Designer Buttons, Brilliant Blue brads, Stampin' Dimensionals.
- All stamped images are copyright Stampin' Up!
As an extra special treat - there is blog candy to be won! Anyone who visits every blog in the ESAD-SU Summer Mini blog hop and comments on each one (there are 30!) will have their name put in the draw to win some delicious Stampin' Up! blog candy. You have until midnight on Wednesday AEDST to comment and then email firstname.lastname@example.org to get in the draw. So get that comment love happening and get your name in the draw!!
Now to move on to the next delectable offering in this feast of Stampin' Up! Summer Mini treats, click on the link to head over to the exceptionally talented and incredibly creative Corinna Buchan at her blog pinkflowersandbling
Thanks for dropping by, enjoy the rest of the hop.